Modern Research of ‘Coding Phonics’ by Dr. Rajani Rao; Placed World Record entry in The Ideal Indian Book of Records
Mysore, July 28: While working in the field of education, the two words literacy and illiteracy are always heard. Among them, many educationists are always trying to increase the literacy rate. The modern phonic methodology of Dr. Rajani Rao, an early age educationist and researcher from Mysore, who is working to inculcate efficient teaching methods along with educational quality, is currently being discussed. Leaving the traditional phonics methodology aside, his current research, ‘Coding Phonics’, is the easiest, fastest and easiest phonics methodology in learning, and her PhD thesis was recently accepted by the International Intership University, and she was awarded ‘Honorary Doctorate’ in this regard. Her educational work has been honoured by ‘The Ideal Indian Book of Records’.
About Dr. Rajani Rao
· The International Language Expert, Head of Educational Institution Lead Gen Academy
· Coding Phonics lessons to more than 1,500 students from 8 countries around the world during the lockdown, as well as trainers; providing training to teachers
· A total of 11 years of experience in the field of education and trained thousands of students, trainers and coaches
· Awarded with many prestigious awards
· Awarded Honorary D.Litt. Degree in Modern Coding Phonics from International Intership University (IIU)
· Now, her Research has been recorded in ‘The Ideal Indian Book of Records’
About Coding Phonics
Teachers use a unique approach to introduce letters to pre-primary students as well as toddlers. In this, children recognize letters through sounds, letters, and objects. Dr.Rajni Rao’s Coding Phonics Methodology includes 26 English letter sounds, 65 long and mixed vowels, 25 general coding phonics rules, etc. She believes that through this, children can acquire reading skills quickly.
‘The Ideal Indian Book of Records’ is an organization working at the National as well as International levels. In this, persons who have done quality and substantial work in various fields are recorded. In the case of Dr. Rajani Rao’s record, Author of the best-selling book ‘The Dynamic Communicator’ & Multiple World Record Holder Sir Nagesh Jondhale, Founder of ‘IE CENTRE’, which is an International Educational Institute, performed as a Jury member. Dr. Rajani Rao is being congratulated for this success from all walks of Society people & dignitaries.